May 16th, 2022
Spring arrives, and with it another Bank Holiday, yet this time with a Royal flavour to commemorate the Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II. To get you in the party mood, we’ve teamed up with award-winning celebrity makeup artist, Gary Cockerill. His innovative cutting-edge brand, Makeup Intelligence, combines clever formulations with flawless finish.
Gary is offering you the chance to get your hands on his The Crown Jewels palette of sumptuous jewel-toned eyeshadows. Inspired by the beauty of gemstones and the grandeur of a royal crown, the palette features 10 high-pigment powders ranging from shimmering sparkles to velvety mattes, plus a dual-ended eyeliner to complement all the shades.
All you need to do is create something that captures the essence of royalty and blows our judges away and post it on Instagram.
- Your work must be on yourself or a model.
- Cosmetic products only are to be used, no craft paints, craft glitters, etc.
- Submissions are to be a maximum of three images and/or one video.
- Entrants must tag @warpaint_mag and @garycockerill in their entries. Tags must be in the photographs not just the caption or they will not be visible for the judging panel.
- Post entries on your wall. If you post them in stories they will have expired before the judging and will not be included.
- The work submitted must be new and entries must be specifically created for this competition.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- International entries are welcome but you will be responsible for any import duties or customs charges that may be payable if you win.
The competition will be judged by Gary and the Warpaint team and the closing date is 17th June. The winner will be announced by 30th June.
Read our interview with Gary here.
Want to know all about our challenges? Subscribe to Warpaint here.