October 11th, 2021
Update: Due to a bereavement we have rescheduled the competition to Monday 1st November. All registrations are still valid and will move straight over.
Who’s joining us for our debut Zoom makeup competition?
Taking place on Monday 1st November 2021, the competition will run from 12.00 to 14.00, with results from 15.30 until 16.00 UK time. With five categories, entrants of all levels can take part in Fashion, Bridal, Bodypaint, Character and Creative.
Judged by top makeup artists, the Warpaint Extra Family is being joined by Joyce Connor (bridal), Yasmin Heinz (Fashion), Stephanie Harrison (Creative) and Tanya Noor (Character) alongside bodypaint favourites Jennie Roberts and Angela Youngs.
Themes for our first Live online competition are:
Fashion – Fashion Week Reinvented 2021
Bridal – Autumn Bride
Bodypaint – Gothic Glamour
Character – Hallowe’en Film/TV/Animation/Theatre
Creative – Sugar Skulls With a Twist
Prizes include product and the chance to assist our judges on a professional assignment with lots of social media exposure, as well as certificates of participation for all entrants.
Fees to enter are £10 each or £50 for up to 10 entries for the colleges and schools. To register, click here https://warpaintextra.com/register/
Deadline for entries is at 5pm on Friday 29th October. We can’t wait to see what you create.
Rules/Terms and Conditions
- You will be creating your work live during the competition, and your Zoom camera must be on the entire time. You can mute your microphone.
- You will need to send photos of your finished look so the judges can see closeups and the detail. You can take these with your phone and submit by email or WhatsApp – details will be given on the day.
- Your look can be created on yourself or on a model.
- Bodypainting is upper body only, front and back (from the waist up).
- Character can be paint effects or prosthetics.
- Cosmetic products only are to be used, no craft paints, craft glitters, etc.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
For full rules for each category click here: https://warpaintextra.com/competition-rules/