October 23rd, 2020
Are you a facepainter or MUA missing your usual Hallowe’en painty activities, or a parent needing something to keep the kids entertained during half term? Read on!
The great team at Follies Face & Body Art, creators of the annual Living Art Show, have developed Hallowe’en TV an amazing week’s worth of virtual classes, “how to”s and entertainment aimed to two distinct groups.
For parents at home with the kids
Perfect for keeping the kids entertained throughout the week. Great for both children and adults. Get involved in workshops or just watch for fun. Classes run at scheduled times from the 24th till 31st October.
‘All-Inclusive’ package aimed at parents and kids at home includes classes in
- Face and Body Art
- Special Effects SFX
- Glamowe’en Make Up
- Hallowe’en Arts and Crafts
- Hallowe’en Cakes and Treats
- DIY Costume and Headdress
- How to paint and Carve Pumpkins
- Join Hallowe’en Paint-Along classes
- How to Create Hallowe’en Balloon Models
Plus lots lots lots more… Including a getting Hallowe’en ready session on the Saturday for the big party night! Meet our 11-week old Doggie mascot Gunnar dressed daily in his Hallowe’en costume! Plus competitions and prizes and our final live Hallowe’en party night on the 31st.
Book now for only £27 for the whole week at www.halloweentv.co.uk
For pro and student facepainters and makeup artists
VIP package aimed at pros and students and anyone else looking to upskill. As well as gaining access to the ‘All-Inclusive’ Hallowe’en package above, the VIP package includes special access to extra high level classes, workshops and opportunities. These include Nick Wolfe, Karen Huwen, Liz Bylett, Ulianka, Jade Laforest, Ziggy Angus and Kirsty Lindley.
- Advanced level Glamowe’en creative Make-Up
- UV Hallowe’en looks – Neon Skull
- Glamour Scream Make-Up
- Prosthetics – Gore Galore
- Face Painting – Classic Sugar Skulls
- Body painting – Airbrush Zombie
- Glitzy Glam Hallowe’en evening eye designs
- Advanced level Hallowe’en face painting – Vendetta Masks and Skulls
Plus more to come… These workshops are access only for VIP guests and will be run on a separate schedule alongside the ‘All-Inclusive’ package.
VIP Exclusive Upgrade for £57 for the whole week at www.halloweentv.co.uk
Enjoyed this? Subscribe to Warpaint here.