August 31st, 2017
Barry M is launching two new shades to its iconic Dazzle Dust (£4.59) and Fine Glitter Dust (£4.59) lines for the summer. The two Dazzle Dusts shades Apollo and Nemesis highlight, depth and warmth to the eyes whilst the new Fine Glitter Dusts in Wildfire and Enchanted Forest with pearlised pigment to allow the eyes to shine bright like a diamond. All available in-store and online now.
Smashbox has launched its new Be Legendary Triple Tone Lipstick (£17.50) collection which adds an instant Ombré effect to the lips in four pigment rich shades Red, Berry, Nude and Sunset. Available now online and all Smashbox stockists
bareMinerals is making a bold statement with the launch of its Statement Lip Collection featuring Matte Liquid Lip Colours (£17), Luxe Shine Lipsticks (£18) and Under Over Lip-liner (£14). The Matte Liquid Lip Color delivers a long-wearing shine free finish with a creamy-smooth silky formula in 10 show stopping shades. The Luxe Shine Lipsticks are weightless, long-wearing and infused with moisturising botanicals for smooth application, also in 10 shades. Finally, the Under Over Lip-liner delivers a creamy silky glide for great blendability and comfort and then be used before and after applying lip colour in five shades. Available exclusively in Boots now and nationwide from all bareMinerals stockists from 7th September.
Ciaté is embracing all things glitter this autumn with the launch of its new glitter liquid lipsticks Glitter Flip (£17). Available in seven shades, the unique formula allows an extreme glitter finish in half the time and without the mess of a traditional glitter lip. Available now.
Ill Willed FX have announced six workshops across Europe:
- Intro To Life Casting (24th-25th August, Zelzate, Belgium)
- The Severed Heads Workshop with Rob Smith from Justice League, Saving Private Ryan (4th-9th September, Dublin, Ireland)
- SFX Workshop: Prosthetics & Blood Effects (16th September, Madrid, Spain)
- SFX Workshop: Prosthetics & Blood Effects (12th October, Ibiza, Spain)
- Gore, Gags & Limbs (11th – 14th November, Zelzate, Belgium)
- The Creature Creation Course with Wayne Anderson from Stranger Things 1 & 2, IT and The Predator (3rd – 9th December, Dublin, Ireland)
Ill Willed FX are also hoping to add a New York workshop in November.